Ride Don’t Hide
Sunday June 25, 2017
Join us for a fun filled day with your friends, co-workers, or family. Hosted by our very own Andy Jones and Mary-Lynn Bernard with a performance by the Conway Kids!
Ride Don’t Hide is a community bike ride hosted, nationally, by the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA), with the goal to raise awareness and help break the stigma surrounding mental health while raising essential funds to support mental health programs.
The community event is a ride, not a race, with routes designed for riders of all ages and abilities—from a tricycle or pushed stroller, roller blader or skateboarder, to the novice or advanced cyclist. 2017 marks the 1st Annual Ride Don’t Hide event for CMHA Newfoundland and Labrador. Our goal in 2017 is to raise $50,000.
Registration is $35 and includes:
- Exclusive Ride Don’t Ride T-shirt
- Another item of your choosing as quantities last.
- A hot dog/burger
- Bottle of Water
- Online and offline registration tools to help you with your fundraising!!
- Paradise Park McNamara Dr
- Event begins at 8:00 am (pick up incentive prizes etc)
- Opening Ceremonies 8:45 am
- Ride begins 9:00 am
- BBQ and entertainment to follow
- Advanced-21km (2 laps)
- Intermediate-10.5 km (1 lap)
- Beginner/Family- 3 km starting at Kozy Kitchen