Thursday, March 29th, 2018
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
NL Housing and Homelessness Network
Make a connection. Help save a life.
Suicide is preventable. Anyone can make a difference.
- Half-day training in suicide alertness skills.
- Learn four basic steps to create a life-saving connection.
- Widely used by professionals and the general public.
SafeTALK participants will learn to:
- Notice and respond to situations where suicide thoughts may be present.
- Recognize invitations for help that are often overlooked.
- Apply the TALK steps: Tell, Ask, Listen, KeepSafe.
- Connect someone with thoughts of suicide to appropriate community resources for further suicide-safer help.
Training manual and certificate of completion
Light snacks and coffee/tea provided
Free parking across from the Centre
To register, please email: